Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Secret Stuff We Do in the Basement

Secret Stuff We Do in the Basement

1_1.jpg
Year: 2006
Country: US
Genre: Theme: Incest, Fetish / Kink, Amateur, Twinks, Humiliation, Daddies, Violence, Spanking, Romance, Masturbation Male on Male, Solos
Duration: 1:15:24
Directed by: Uncredited
Studio: Control-T Studios
Starring: Uncredited
Description: Mom never goes into the basement, so we can do practically anything we want there! C'mon and pull your pants down and let me see it. Wow, it's huge! Can I touch it? Shhh! I think I hear Dad! Mmmm. Oh, that feels really good. Don't get caught or your ass will be grass! Did I tell you about when Mr. Barresi caught us jerking off in his basement? Wow, was he pissed. Made us get fucking butt-naked and he whipped our asses good, man. That's nothing, my dad beats my ass on a regular basis! Look, you can still see where he hit me with the paddle. Wow, that feels good when you touch like that. Yeah, sometimes I think I drive my old man crazy just so he'll make me get naked in front of him and wail on my bubble butt. Feels hot, man!
Quality: DVDRip
Video Format: WMV
Video codec: Windows Media
Audio Codec: WMA
Video: VC-1, WMV3, 480x360 (4/3), 29.970 fps, 1250 Kbps (0.241 bit / pixel)
Audio: WMA2 L2, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch, 64.0 Kbps, CBR (en-us)
2_1.jpg
S_S_We_Do_In_The_B.wmv

No comments:

Post a Comment