Friday, April 6, 2012

Up My Ass & Down My Throat

Up My Ass & Down My Throat


1_1.jpg

2_1.jpg

Year: 2007

Country: Hungary

Category: Muscles, Amateur, Twins, Oral / Anal Sex, Fingering, Threesome, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation

Duration: 2:21:05

Directed by: Alberto Rey

Studio: Raging Stallion

Cast: Fabrizio Mangiatti, Fernando Mangiatti, Enrico Bellagio, Erik Tell, Leslie Blue, Nick Silver, Renato Bellagio, Sandro Longo

Description: Shot by world famous director Alberto Rey, Raging Stallion brings you the next hit film in our all-gay gonzo series! The raw footage was so hot, we didn't even need to edit it! Sit back and watch these studs go at it in real time. This is non-stop, ass-to-mouth action!

Quality: DVDRip

Resolution: 720x480

Format: AVI

Video codec: DivX

Format: MP3

Video: DivX 5.2.1 Alpha, 720x480, 2:21:05, 1568 kbps, 29.970 fps

Audio: MPEG-1 Layer 3, 44100Hz, 128 kbps VBR, 2 channel (s)

Up_My_Ass_Down_My_Throat_scrlist_1.jpg

Up_My_Ass_Down_My_Throat.avi

No comments:

Post a Comment